From fCraft Wiki
At the core of fCraft's rank system are permissions. Each rank can be granted any combination of permissions. Several permissions may also be limited. See also: Category:Commands by Permission
- Ability to write chat, PM players, and use chat commands (like /Say and /Me). Note that players without this permission can still use most commands, receive PMs, and read chat.
- Ability to use color codes in chat messages.
- Ability to place blocks on maps. This is a baseline permission that can be overridden by world-specific and zone-specific permissions.
- Ability to delete or replace blocks on maps. This too is a baseline permission that can be overridden by world-specific and zone-specific permissions.
- Ability to flush pending draw commands with /WFlush.
- Ability to delete or replace admincrete.
- Ability to use drawing tools (commands capable of affecting many blocks at once). This permission can be overridden by world-specific and zone-specific building permissions. Affects /Cuboid, /CuboidH, /CuboidW, /Ellipsoid, /EllipsoidH, /Line, /Redo, /Replace, /ReplaceNot, /Triangle, /TriangleW, and /Undo.
- Ability to use advanced drawing tools. Affects /Brush, /Fill2D, /ReplaceBrush, /Sphere, /SphereH, and /Torus.
- Ability to edit the player database directly. This also adds the ability to promote/demote/ban players by name, even if they have not visited the server yet. Also allows to manipulate players' records using /SetInfo, and to promote/demote players in batches using /MassRank.
- Ability to import rank and ban lists from files. Useful if you are switching from another server software. Affects /Import.
- Ability to reload the configuration file without restarting. Affects /Reload command.
- Ability to shut down or restart the server remotely. Useful for servers that run on dedicated machines. Affects /Shutdown and /Restart.
- Ability to view extended information about other players. Affects /Info, /BanInfo, /BlockInfo, and /Where.
- Ability to move at a faster-than-normal rate (using hacks). Hack detection is unreliable, so it's recommended to grant this ability to all players.
- Ability to kick players from the server. Limited per-rank.
- Ability to ban/unban individual players from the server. Affects /Ban, /Unban, and /Import commands. Limited per-rank.
- Ability to ban/unban IP addresses from the server. Affects /BanIP and /UnbanIP commands. Requires Ban permission. Limited per-rank.
- Ability to ban/unban a player account, their IP, and all other accounts that used the IP. Affects /BanAll and /UnbanAll commands. Requires Ban and BanIP permissions. Limited per-rank.
- Ability to promote players to a higher rank. Affects /Rank, /MassRank, and /Import commands. Limited per-rank.
- Ability to demote players to a lower rank. Affects /Rank, /MassRank, and /Import commands. Limited per-rank.
- Ability to appear hidden from other players. You can still chat, build/delete blocks, use all commands, and join worlds while hidden. Hidden players are completely invisible to other players. Affects /Hide command. Limited per-rank.
- Ability to bring/summon other players to your location, or to another player. Affects /Bring and /BringAll. Limited per-rank.
- Ability to bring/summon many players at a time using /BringAll. Uses the limits from Bring permission.
- Ability to patrol lower-ranked players. "Patrolling" means teleporting to other players to check on them, usually while hidden. Affects /Patrol and /SpecPatrol. Requires Teleport permission.
- Ability to freeze/unfreeze players. Frozen players cannot move or build/delete. Affects /Freeze and /Unfreeze commands. Limited per-rank.
- Ability to temporarily mute players. Muted players cannot write chat messages or send PMs, but they can still type in commands, receive PMs, and read chat. Works the same as temporarily revoking the Chat permission. Limited per-rank.
- Ability to change the spawn point of a world or a player. Affects /SetSpawn.
- Ability to lock/unlock maps. "Locking" a map puts it into a protected read-only state. Affects /WLock and /WUnlock.
- Ability to manipulate the world list and generate new maps. Affects /WLoad, /WUnload, /WRename, /WMain, /WAccess, /WBuild, /WFlush, and /Gen.