From fCraft Wiki
- fCraft does not have physics, as a result:
- Grass does not spread to lit dirt
- Grass does not die in shade
- Plants do not grow into trees
- Water and lava do not flood
- Leaves do not die
- Sponges do not soak up nearby water
- Flowers and Mushrooms do not die
- TNT does not explode
- The "none" block may be used in more complex drawing commands to denote those blocks should not be altered.
Grass, Admincrete, Water, and Lava
- Admincrete cannot be broken without DeleteAdmincrete as the client prevents you from clicking it. Note that hacking clients may circumvent this restriction and pass through admincrete walls anyway.
StillWater and StillLava
- These blocks behave identically to their normal counterparts, but are saved differently.
- If one stair is placed above another, the bottom one will be changed into a doublestair. This can be prevented by placing the top one first or using a drawing command.