Changes world settings.
/WSet <WorldName> <Property> <Value>
|Usable from console?||Yes|
|Introduced in||fCraft 0.620|
Allows changing some of worlds' settings. Allows hiding/unhiding worlds, setting/changing/removing the greeting message, and controlling backup settings. Unlike the greeting, announcements and
/Rules files, Constants cannot be used.
/WSet <WorldName> Hidden [True|False]
- Allows hiding worlds from the
/Worldslist. Hidden worlds can still be joined normally. Set to
1to hide, to
0to unhide (default).
- Prior to fCraft 0.620, this functionality was available through two separate commands:
/WSet <WorldName> Greeting <Text>
- Sets a greeting message. Message is shown whenever someone joins the map, and can also be viewed in
/WInfo. If no text is given, the greeting is removed. Constants can be used in greetings. Players with UseColorCodes permission can also use color codes.
/WSet <WorldName> Backups Default
- Sets the world to use default backup settings. DefaultBackupInterval config key provides the defaults.
/WSet <WorldName> Backups Off
- Turns backups off on the given world, regardless of default settings.