Fills an elliptical area with blocks.
|Usable from console?||No|
|Introduced in||fCraft 0.330|
Solidly fills a given elliptical area with blocks of a given type (Either held or specified). After entering the command you need to mark 2 opposing corners of the area. You can do that either by clicking the blocks (building or deleting works), or using the
/Mark command. The ellipsoid will then automatically shape and fit itself within the specified area. The results of
/Ellipsoid can be undone using
- Fills the area with the block that you are currently holding.
- This information only applies when command is used with the Normal brush.
- Fills the area with a given block type.
Drawing the ellipsoid
Customizing /Ellipsoid behavior
- The volume of blocks that can be drawn at once can be limited per-rank. See "Draw limit" field on ConfigGUI's Ranks tab. If you are editing
config.xmlmanually, set the "drawLimit" attribute on the
- Being able to undo a command requires storing a backup of an area of the map. This may take up significant amounts of memory. By default, fCraft limits
/Undoto the first 2,000,000 blocks that are drawn. You can change this (or remove the limit entirely) via MaxUndo config key.