Teleports a group player to you.
/BringAll @Rank *
/BringAll @Rank World
|Required permissions||Bring, BringAll|
|Usable from console?||No|
|Introduced in||fCraft 0.520|
Teleports a group of players TO your location. The player that's being moved will automatically change worlds if needed. Frozen players may only be moved within the same world.
- Brings all players from the current world.
- Brings all players from all worlds.
- Brings all players from a given world. You may list multiple worlds, e.g.
/BringAll World1 World2 World3
- Brings players of a given rank, from the current world. You may list multiple ranks, e.g.
/BringAll @Rank1 @Rank2 @Rank3
/BringAll @RankName *
- Brings players of a given rank, from all worlds. Order of parameters does not matter. You may list multiple ranks, e.g.
/BringAll @Rank1 @Rank2 * @Rank3
/BringAll @RankName WorldName
- Brings players of a given rank, from a given world. Order of parameters does not matter. You may list multiple ranks or worlds, e.g.
/BringAll @Rank1 World2 World1 @Rank2
Customizing /BringAll behavior
- This command requires Bring and BringAll permissions.
- Ability to bring can be limited per-rank. When using /BringAll, only the players whom you're allowed to
/Bringare affected. By default, players with Bring permission may only bring players of their own rank or lower.