Bans all players who share an IP Address.
/BanAll <PlayerName> [Reason]
/BanAll <IPAddress> [Reason]
|Required permissions||Ban, BanIP, BanAll|
|Usable from console?||Yes|
|Introduced in||fCraft 0.200|
Bans all other player names who share a given IP address. If any players are online from that IP address, they are immediately kicked.
This command is useful for getting rid of players with dynamic IPs and a lot of usernames because the usernames can all be banned at once.
/BanAll PlayerName [Reason]
- Bans player's name, current (or most recently used) IP address, and all other accounts that share the IP. If a
Reasonis given, it is displayed to the banned players, saved on players' records (can be viewed via
/BanInfo), and may be announced publicly.
/BanAll IPAddress [Reason]
- Same as above, but the IP address is typed in directly.
Customizing /BanAll behavior
- Ability to ban can be limited per-rank. By default, players with Ban permission may only ban players of their own rank or lower.
- If RequireBanReason setting is enabled (default: false), players are required to provide a reason.
- If AnnounceKickAndBanReasons setting is enabled (default: true), ban reasons are announced in global chat.